We are delighted that you are considering attending the HA Virtual Conference that will run alongside the HA Conference this May.
We’ve carefully selected several workshops and sessions to live-stream, and after the Conference delegates will gain access to all the recorded Conference sessions.
For our Virtual Conference delegates, we will be streaming live content with a choice from primary, secondary and general strand sessions within each time slot each day, plus the keynote sessions. See the programme section of this website here.
As a virtual delegate, you can expect a seamless virtual event experience, which includes the following:
- Access through one unique login to the content within the virtual programme, via our online Conference platform
- All Virtual Conference programme content available to view post-event ‘on demand’ until Friday 29 July 2022
- A lobby area, which will be easy to navigate and offer information on the event, the agenda and links to the various sessions
- The opportunity to network with other delegates virtually via our ‘meet now’ function
- The opportunity to meet with exhibitors and sponsors via our virtual booths and virtual exhibition hall
- Access to the Conference app, so you can view the Conference from wherever you are, keep up to date with what is happening and connect to in-person delegates as well as those online
- Use of the chat function to ask questions to the speakers via the virtual host in each session
We can’t promise you the same kind of live interaction that an in-person HA Conference brings, but we can bring you the same great learning opportunities and CPD of any HA Conference, no matter what the format.